Version 4.2.1 of eHive is the latest of a series of upgrades.
Key changes include the option for account holders to view higher resolution original images, links from object records to communities, and improvements in pick list maintenance.
Additional enhancements include:
- Accounts which store original images can now access the higher resolution original image from the Object detail screen
- Pick list maintenance has been improved, with considerably faster performance
- Bug fixes for location pick list term counts and pick list links to related records.
- Bug fix for pick list term deletion.
- The Object detail page now includes a list of the communities that the record has been contributed to.
- Tighter security on the 'Add comment' function.
- Reporting bug fix – Comma Separated Values export was previously failing on text containing commas.
- Reporting bug fix – searches on phrases (quoted text) could not be used to create a report.
- WordPress plugins have been tested on WordPress 4.2.1 and updated as necessary.