eHive’s latest upgrade, version 3.2, includes a revamp of the reporting tool.
The reports have been rebuilt in Jasper, a report design product, and a new downloads section has been added to eHive to allow reports to generate in the background while you continue with your work.
Changes in this eHive version 3.2:
- Previous PDF reports replaced with neater versions built in Jasper
- Reports download in the background
- Account holders can run reports on any number of records
- Public users can report on the current page of results
- Past reports can be retained in the Reports download section
- A new Inventory report has been added, with each object’s basic details, image and current location.
You can read more about the new reporting on the eHive Help website: http://en.wiki.ehive.com/wiki/Reporting
We’re now reworking the existing Excel download option to use the new background reporting options.