How to join a Community
- Sign in to your eHive account.
- Use the Communities Search page (Search menu > Communities) to find the Community you want to join.
- Once you are on the Community’s page, click on the Join link at the top.
- The moderator of the Community may need to approve your request to join, in which case you will receive an email notifying you when the moderator has approved your request.
How to leave a Community
- Click on the Communities link in the My Account section of your homepage.
- Go to the home page of the Community you wish to leave by clicking on the link in the Community Name field.
- Once you are on the Community’s page, click on the Leave link at the top.
All of your contributed objects will then be removed from the Community.
How to manage your Community memberships
- Click on the Communities link in the My Account section of your home page. You will see a list of all of the Communities you belong to.
- Click on the Edit link to alter details of your Community membership. This includes setting whether the community is a default publishing location for any objects you publish.