How to add a Portable Document File (PDF) to an object record
- Find the record you’d like to add the PDF to.
- Either click on the menu icon for the record from the search results pages, or go to the detail for the record. Then click the Edit PDF Files link.
- Drag your new documents to the PDF File Upload section or click on the PDF File Upload section to browse for a PDF file on your computer or device. This may take a few seconds to a few minutes, depending on the size of the PDF.
- If you have a specific caption you would like to appear with this document then you can enter this in the Caption field. If this field is left blank the system will generate a default caption which draws on information in the record e.g. Name/Title, Object Number etc. When you have finished editing the Caption, press the Save button.
- You can leave this page as soon as you have completed making any changes. eHive will continue uploading the documents in the background after you leave this page.
Managing multiple documents
You can drag and drop or browse for up to 20 PDF files for an object as at time.
How to reorder your documents
If you have more than one PDF uploaded to an object record then you can use the Up and Down buttons to change the order that your documents will appear on the record.