What if I forget my eHive ID and password?
Your eHive ID was emailed to your designated email address when you signed up, and should be kept somewhere safe and secure for future reference.
How to retrieve your eHive ID
- Click on the Sign In link on the top right of the screen.
- On the Sign In page, click on the ‘Forgot your eHive ID’ link.
- You will then be prompted to enter the email address you used during the sign up process.
Your eHive ID will be sent to the sign up email address you provided.
How to reset your password
- Go to the Sign In page and click on the ‘Forgot your password’ link.
- You will be prompted to enter your eHive ID and the email address you used during the sign up process.
- An email will be sent to this address containing a link to reset your password. Click on the link and enter a new password for your account. If you do not receive this email please check your spam and junk mail folders.
Your old password will not be sent to your email address for security reasons.
For more information, please see the help topics Signing In and Out and Personal details and changing passwords
How can I change my eHive ID?
Sorry, you can’t. Your eHive ID is unique and cannot be changed.
What name am I seen as online?
Your eHive ID is not displayed at any time to anyone other than you. It is part of your sign in details and should not be disclosed to anyone.
Your Public Profile Name is your eHive account name. This is a name you can choose yourself and is what people see when they search for your account. There is also a Short Name for your account in case your official name is too long to display in some areas of eHive.
When you add a comment to a record, your Preferred Display Name will accompany it if you are an eHive account holder. If you do not have an eHive account you may enter a name to accompany your comment.
For more information, please see the help topic on Creating a public profile.