How to add an image to an object record
- Find the record you’d like to add an image to.
- Either click on the menu icon for the record from the search results pages, or go to the detail for the record. Then click the Edit Images link.
- Drag your new images to the Image Upload section or click on the Image Upload section to browse for an image file on your computer or device. This may take a few seconds to a few minutes, depending on the size of the image.
- If you have a specific caption you would like to appear with this image then you can use the Edit button next to the image to change its the default caption which draws on information in the record e.g. Name/Title, Object Number etc.
- You can leave this page as soon as you have completed making any changes. eHive will continue uploading the images in the background after you leave this page.
Managing multiple images
You can drag and drop or browse for up to 20 images for an object as at time.
If you add more than one image to an object record, the first image (the image at the top of the list) becomes the primary image. The primary image is the image that displays automatically with your object record. The remaining images are then available for you and other users to scroll through.
How to reorder your images
If you have more than one image uploaded to an object record then you can use the Up and Down buttons to change the order that your images will appear on the record.