You can manage your tags in bulk on eHive. You can choose to add a tag to all object records, rename a tag, or a delete a tag from your eHive account.
Add a tag to all object records
This tool will add a tag to every object record in your eHive account.
- Click on the Add Tag to All link on the bottom left of My Object Tags on the Dashboard.
- Enter your tag in the Tag: field and click the Add to all records button.
- You will be asked if you are sure. If you wish to add the tag to all records, click the Add button.
Rename or Delete a tag for all object records
This will rename or remove your chosen tag for all of your records on eHive.
- Open a record that has the tag that you wish to rename or delete.
- Click on the 3 vertical dot menu on the right hand side of the Tags section
- An expanded menu will appear, choose Manage tag.
- You will be taken to a new window where you can either rename or delete the tag. Either click on Rename or Delete.
- You will be asked if you are sure.
- Your deletion or renaming of the tag will be queued. This may take some time