Account usage emails
When you near the storage limit of your eHive account you will receive a series of emails alerting you to the fact that your account is nearing capacity. You will receive these emails when you reach 90%, 99% and 100% of your account capacity.
It is important to keep your account’s email address up-to-date so that these emails will reach you. You can check this by clicking on the Account Settings link on the My Account section of your homepage, and then clicking on Your Details.
Upgrading to a higher level of account (levels 1-4)
Upgrading your account to a higher level will allow you to create more records and upload more images. You can upgrade your account at any time. Any unused storage from your previous subscription will be credited to your upgrade fee.
eHive’s inbuilt payment option is the most efficient way to upgrade or renew your account. Any unused storage is automatically calculated by the system and the upgrade or renewal is immediately applied to your account. Payments can be made by Visa or MasterCard.
How to upgrade your account:
- Sign in to eHive.
- Click on the Upgrade/Renew Account link in the My Account section of your homepage.
- Choose the subscription period and account level you wish to purchase and click on the Save button to progress to the next screen.
- Enter the Billing Address used for your credit card and click save.
- Enter your Visa or MasterCard details.
- Click Save. Your payment will then be processed by DPS.
- Please print your Tax Invoice/Receipt for your records from the Confirmation screen. You will see the Tax Invoice/Receipt as a link which you can click on, and it will be generated as a pdf document. If you are not taken to this screen automatically, your payment has not been processed correctly.
If you have specified New Zealand as your Country, you will see the amount in New Zealand dollars. All other transactions will be processed in US dollars. Wherever you are in the world, the US dollar amount will be converted into your local currency, and the conversion will be completed by your bank. The conversion will be from US dollars to your local currency according to your bank’s conversion rates. Transactions completed in New Zealand will have GST added to the subscription amount. This will be detailed in your receipt at the end of the process.
Please note that your credit card details are not stored by eHive.com or Vernon Systems Ltd.
Other payment options
If you do not have access to a Visa or MasterCard credit card to make payment, please email us to request an invoice (email@example.com). Payments made in this manner will incur an additional manual invoice fee.
Maintaining a free account
When you sign up for eHive you are automatically registered for a free Entry Level account. If you decide to remain at the Entry Level, you will not need to renew your subscription annually because Entry Level accounts are free.
To check how much storage allowance of your Entry Level account you are using, click on the View Account Usage link in the My Account section of your logged in homepage.