We are sorry to see you go! But if you need to close your eHive account, you will need to:
- Delete all object records
- Delete all acquisition records
- Permanently delete all object and acquisition records from the recycle bin
- Delete all reports
- Delete all active API Tokens
- Delete or change the moderator of the community you maintain
- Delete the account's profile image.
Once you have done all of the above, eHive can close your account.
Go to Account Settings > Close account.
If you have to delete records, images, reports, tokens, or change your community, it will list the action required at the bottom.
Once you have completed all the necessary actions, click the Close account button at the bottom.